AH-DLL GROW is an add-on that assesses producers’ risk management with respect to hygiene, pesticide residues, and foreign bodies. The AH-DLL GROW assessment is required for both individual producers and producer groups that supply fruit and vegetable products either directly or via their suppliers to Albert Heijn in the Netherlands or Delhaize in Belgium.
EUR 125. Taxes not included
28 July 2021
2.00 pm Berlin Time (UTC+2) Check your local time here
Christi Venter, Senior Technical Expert/Team Leader Training Development.
Christi is part of GLOBALG.A.P.’s Product Development Management Team and is based in South Africa. She has more than 20 years of experience in food safety, certification and auditing systems, and Good Agricultural Practices. She holds a MSc Agric degree from the University of Pretoria, South Africa. She joined GLOBALG.A.P. part-time in 2007 and full-time in 2013. Currently, she is the team leader of the Training Material Development Team, but is also responsible for any technical related tasks for example, development of new add-on’s, technical reviews, standard development/maintenance related tasks, etc. She is also product manager of the localg.a.p. program, and acts as a trainer for Farm Assurers and inspectors/auditors on the GLOBALG.A.P. System.
Who should participate?:
- Anyone who is interested in how the AH-DLL GROW add-on operates.
- Those that consult to producers to ensure correct ways to implement this add-on.
- Producers that need to know more on what to expect from the AH-DLL add-on and how to implement it.
- In house trainers from certification bodies (as part of their mandatory requirements).
- Understanding the aim of the AH-DLL GROW Add-on.
- Get more detailed knowledge on how to interpret the rules of this add-on, including the role of the service providers and certification bodies
- Guidance on which documents to use and how to interpret them as part of the risk classifications
- To gain more knowledge on how to interpret the GROW Checklist requirements.
- This is an online face-to-face workshop with a trainer including many interactive activities and
group work with other course participants. The workshop fee includes a certificate of attendance. Presentations will be shared on this platform some days before the training starts
- The maximum number of participants is 15. Acceptance is based on first-come-first-serve basis. You will receive a confirmation e-mail upon payment
If you wish to receive your invoice in US $, please contact us. To register using Paypal, click get this course button on the left. In case you prefer a payment method other than paypal, register using this form.
- Use of the Microsoft Teams platform to connect to the live sessions with the trainer.
- Stable internet connection: test it here Recommended band width:800kbps/1.0Mbps (up/down) for high quality video
- Camera and microphone activated
- Use of headset
- Calm environment
- Any of the following browsers: Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Opera, Firefox
Questions? Please contact the GLOBALG.A.P. Academy
By registering for workshop you agree with the GLOBALG.A.P. Terms and Conditions
for Workshop and Trainings.