GLOBALG.A.P. Produce Handling Assurance Standard (PHA) v1.2
This workshop provides an introduction to the food safety standard for the pre-process production steps after the point of harvest for crops including cooling, packing, re-packing, handling, and storage of produce for human consumption.
Suitable for all industry professionals.Fee:
20-21 July 2021 Starting time:
9:00 am Pacific Standard Time Check your local time hereDuration:
In-course modules: 12 hours. Self-paced modules: 1 hourLanguage:
Rebecca Anderson -Technical Key Account Manager - North America
Rebecca is GLOBALG.A.P.'s technical expert for the North American marketplace, overseeing training, managing our National Technical Working Group, and supporting our Certification Bodies and Farm Assurers. She serves as GGNA's technical liaison with the integrity and standards development teams in Cologne. Rebecca joined GGNA in October 2016, and is a former certification body scheme manager with experience in training, auditing, orchard and dairy management, greenhouse production, and food service. She has a B.Sc. in Agriculture Science (California Polytechnic State University). Rebecca is located in California, USA.
Who should participate?:
- Producers & operation managers who may be audited to the GLOBALG.A.P. PHA standard.
- Auditors/inspectors for GLOBALG.A.P. PHA or that would like more information and experience.
- Anyone who is interested in how the GLOBALG.A.P. certification system operates.
++Please note, that this is not a GLOBALG.A.P. Certification Body Training. For Certification Body trainings please register here
- You will understand the basic rules of the GLOBALG.A.P. certification system and gain basic understanding of the PHA general regulations
- You will have an understanding of the PHA CPCC
- You will get to know the actual inspection and audit checklists used by certification bodies during an inspection or audit.
- You will expand your understanding of how the GLOBALG.A.P. system applies in practice through interactive question and answer sessions, polls, and activities, focused group discussions and case studies.
- This is an online face-to-face workshop with a trainer including many interactive activities and
group work with other course participants. The workshop fee includes a certificate of attendance. Presentations and standard documents will be shared on this platform some days before the training starts
- The maximum number of participants is 15. Acceptance is based on first-come-first-serve basis. You will receive a confirmation e-mail upon payment
Register using this form. Choose "Online Workshop Understanding GLOBALG.A.P. Certification (PHA v1.2), Trainer Rebecca Anderson 20-21 July 2021 $390.00 " from the Workshop dropdown. We will email you your invoice once we receive your registration.
- Use of the Microsoft Teams platform to connect to the live sessions with the trainer.
- Stable internet connection: test it here Recommended band width:800kbps/1.0Mbps (up/down) for high quality video
- Camera and microphone activated
- Use of headset
- Calm environment
- Any of the following browsers: Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Opera, Firefox
Questions? Please contact the GLOBALG.A.P. Academy
By registering for workshop you agree with the GLOBALG.A.P. Terms and Conditions
for Workshop and Trainings.