The GLOBALG.A.P. Integrated Farm Assurance (IFA) standard is one of the leading on-farm standards in the world. This workshop provides an introduction to the IFA principles and the control points and compliance criteria (CPCC). Suitable for all industry professionals.
29-30 June 2021
9:00 am Pacific Standard Time Check your local time here
In-course modules: 13 hours. Self-paced modules: 1 hour
Rebecca Anderson -Technical Key Account Manager - North America
Rebecca is GLOBALG.A.P.'s technical expert for the North American marketplace, overseeing training, managing our National Technical Working Group, and supporting our Certification Bodies and Farm Assurers. She serves as GGNA's technical liaison with the integrity and standards development teams in Cologne. Rebecca joined GGNA in October 2016, and is a former certification body scheme manager with experience in training, auditing, orchard and dairy management, greenhouse production, and food service. She has a B.Sc. in Agriculture Science (California Polytechnic State University). Rebecca is located in California, USA.
Who should participate?:
- Hop producers and producer groups seeking to get certified
- Producers and producer groups with GLOBALG.A.P. certification who want to update their IFA compliance information
- Anyone who is interested in how the GLOBALG.A.P. certification system operates, specific to hop production
++Please note, that this is not a GLOBALG.A.P. Certification Body Training. For Certification Body trainings please register here
- You will understand the basic rules of the GLOBALG.A.P. certification system and gain basic understanding of the IFA general regulations
- You will have an understanding of the IFA CPCC for the Crops Base and Hop module.
- You will get to know the actual inspection and audit checklists used by certification bodies during an inspection or audit.
- You will expand your understanding of how the GLOBALG.A.P. system applies in practice through interactive question and answer sessions, polls, and activities, focused group discussions and case studies.
- This is an online face-to-face workshop with a trainer including many interactive activities and
group work with other course participants. The workshop fee includes a certificate of attendance. Presentations and standard documents will be shared on this platform some days before the training starts
- The maximum number of participants is 15. Acceptance is based on first-come-first-serve basis. You will receive a confirmation e-mail upon payment
Register using this form. Choose "Online Workshop Understanding GLOBALG.A.P. Certification (IFA and Hop), Trainer Rebecca Anderson 29-30 June 2021 $390.00 " from the Workshop dropdown. We will email you your invoice once we receive your registration.
- Use of the Microsoft Teams platform to connect to the live sessions with the trainer.
- Stable internet connection: test it here Recommended band width:800kbps/1.0Mbps (up/down) for high quality video
- Camera and microphone activated
- Use of headset
- Calm environment
- Any of the following browsers: Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Opera, Firefox
Questions? Please contact the GLOBALG.A.P. Academy
By registering for workshop you agree with the GLOBALG.A.P. Terms and Conditions
for Workshop and Trainings.