The GLOBALG.A.P. Integrated Farm Assurance (IFA) standard is one of the leading on-farm standards in the world. This workshop provides an introduction to the IFA principles and the control points and compliance criteria (CPCC). Suitable for all industry professionals.
EUR 300/ $390. Taxes not included
8-9 June 2021
9 am Berlin Time (UTC+2) Check your local time here
In-course modules: 10 hours. Self-paced modules: 1 hour
Edite Strazdina. Technical Key Account Manager Central Asia, Latvia and Russia.
Edite is GLOBALG.A.P.'s technical expert and trainer for Latvia, Russia and Central Asia regions. She joined GLOBALG.A.P. in June 2018 on the Sales and Marketing team supporting producers, certification bodies and Farm Assurers. Edite has been in the food sector for 30 years, having responsibilities as farmer, consultant, quality system manager, internal auditor and 12 years as vegetable cooperative senior manager.She did a Bachelor of Applied Science at the Latvian Agriculture University in Latvia.
Who should participate?:
- Producers and producer groups seeking to get certified
- Producers and producer groups with GLOBALG.A.P. certification who want to update their IFA compliance information
- Everyone who is interested in learning first-hand about the IFA CPC
++Please note, that this is not a GLOBALG.A.P. Certification Body Training. For Certification Body trainings please register here
- You will understand the basic rules of the GLOBALG.A.P. certification system and gain basic understanding of the IFA general regulations
- You will have an understanding of the IFA CPCC for the Crops Base and Fruit & Vegetables modules.
- You will get to know the actual inspection and audit checklists used by certification bodies during an inspection or audit.
- You will expand your understanding of how the GLOBALG.A.P. system applies in practice through interactive question and answer sessions, polls, and activities, focused group discussions and case studies.
- This is an online face-to-face workshop with a trainer including many interactive activities and
group work with other course participants. The workshop fee includes a certificate of attendance. Presentations and standard documents will be shared on this platform some days before the training starts
- The maximum number of participants is 15. Acceptance is based on first-come-first-serve basis. You will receive a confirmation e-mail upon payment
If you wish to receive your invoice in US $, please contact us. To register using Paypal, click get this course button on the left. In case you prefer a payment method other than paypal, register using this form.
- Use of the platform Zoom or Microsoft Teams to connect to the live sessions with the trainer.
- Stable internet connection: test it here Recommended band width:800kbps/1.0Mbps (up/down) for high quality video
- Camera and microphone activated
- Use of headset
- Calm environment
- Any of the following browsers: Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Opera, Firefox
Questions? Please contact the GLOBALG.A.P. Academy
By registering for workshop you agree with the GLOBALG.A.P. Terms and Conditions
for Workshop and Trainings.