Farm Assurers are independent and trained consultants who provide expertise to help producers implement Good Agricultural Practices. To attend this training and pass the exam is one of the requisites to be approved Farm Assurer.
EUR 350/$450. Taxes not included
8-11 June 2021
9.00 am Berlin Time (UTC+2) Check your local time here
In-course modules: 18 hours. Self-paced modules: 1 hour
Senior Expert / Technical Key Account Aquaculture.
Valeska is GLOBALG.A.P.'s senior expert and trainer for the Aquaculture scope. She joined GLOBALG.A.P. in 2002 where she has fulfilled a range of duties within all scopes: crops, flowers, coffee, tea, compound feed and chain of custody. Her current role as Technical Key Account for Aquaculture involves all aspects related to the aquaculture standard management, supporting producers, certification bodies and Farm Assurers on Aquaculture topics. Valeska has been in the food and agri-food sector for 23 years, having responsibilities as Quality Assurance Manager, Deputy Director and Technical Manager. Valeska studied sustainable Aquaculture at the University of St. Andrews in Scotland and Food Engineering at the State University of Campinas in Brazil.
Who should participate?:
- Anyone who is interested in how the GLOBALG.A.P. Certification system operates, General Regulations, All Farm and Aquaculture Modules
- Persons interested on becoming a GLOBALG.A.P. approved Farm Assurer
- Professionals on the Food Security industry and producers
++Please note, that this is not a GLOBALG.A.P. Certification Body Training. For Certification Body trainings please register here
- You will know how the GLOBALG.A.P. System functions
- You will get a full technical knowledge about the GLOBALG.A.P. Standard, learning all the General Regulations
- You will know the Control Points for All Farm Base, Aquaculture module and GRASP for Aquaculture. These Control Points are the actual audit checklists used Certification Bodies during a GLOBALG.A.P. Audit
- You will be equipped to provide consultancy services on the GLOBALG.A.P. IFA standard.
- You will have fulfilled part of the GLOBALG.A.P. training requirements for your Farm Assurer application.
- This is an online face-to-face workshop with a trainer including many interactive activities and
group work with other course participants. The workshop fee includes a certificate of attendance and examinatio. Presentations and standard documents will be shared on this platform some days before the training starts
- The maximum number of participants is 15. Acceptance is based on first-come-first-serve basis. You will receive a confirmation e-mail upon payment
If you wish to receive your invoice in US $, please contact us. To register using Paypal, click get this course button on the left. In case you prefer a payment method other than paypal, register using this form.
- Use of the platform Zoom or Microsoft Teams to connect to the live sessions with the trainer.
- Stable internet connection: test it here Recommended band width:800kbps/1.0Mbps (up/down) for high quality video
- Camera and microphone activated
- Use of headset
- Calm environment
- Any of the following browsers: Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Opera, Firefox
Questions? Please contact the GLOBALG.A.P. Academy
By registering for workshop you agree with the GLOBALG.A.P. Terms and Conditions
for Workshop and Trainings.