SPRING is a farm-level add-on which helps you demonstrate your commitment to sustainable water management. It can be implemented together with the GLOBALG.A.P. IFA standard for Crops. This training helps you understand how to implement the add-on. Fee:
EUR 160/ $220. Taxes not includedDate:
13-14 May 2021 Starting time:
1.00 pm Berlin Time (UTC+2) Check your local time hereDuration:
In-course modules: 8 hours. Self-paced modules: 1 hourLanguage:
Alejandra Pistagnesi, Technical Key Account Manager Argentina, Bolivia, Chile Paraguay y Uruguay.
Alejandra is GLOBALG.A.P.'s technical expert for the Southern Cone region. In May 2018 she joined the GLOBALG.A.P. technical team, supporting Producers, Certification Bodies, Farm Assurers and members of GLOBALG.A.P. Alejandra has worked in the agricultural sector for the last 15 years, being responsible for Quality Management, implementer of Quality Assurance regulations and auditor of certification bodies. She is an agricultural engineer with a diploma in environmental management and Integrated Management Systems. Alejandra is specialist in Safety and Hygiene
Who should participate?:
- Individual Producers – Option 1
- Multisite Producers – Option 1 with QMS
- Producers Groups – Option 2 with QMS
- Stakeholders in the supply chain interested in sourcing products assessed for responsible water management
- Farming consultants seeking responsible water management solutions
++Please note, that this is not a GLOBALG.A.P. Certification Body Training. For Certification Body trainings please register here
- You will have a basic level of understanding about the SPRING add-on including the reason for its creation, its objectives and principles, and its impact.
- You will have a deeper understanding of the SPRING General Regulations.
- You will know how to do the registration process, External Audit process and the Scoring System.
- You will have fulfilled part of the GLOBALG.A.P. training requirements for your Farm Assurer application.
- You will know the SPRING Control Points and Compliance Criteria and understand the risk assessment related to water and objectives.
- This is an online face-to-face workshop with a trainer including many interactive activities and
group work with other course participants. The workshop fee includes a certificate of attendance and examinatio. Presentations and standard documents will be shared on this platform some days before the training starts
- The maximum number of participants is 20. Acceptance is based on first-come-first-serve basis. You will receive a confirmation e-mail upon payment
If you wish to receive your invoice in US $, please contact us. To register using Paypal, click get this course button on the left. In case you prefer a payment method other than paypal, register using this form.
- Use of the platform Zoom or Microsoft Teams to connect to the live sessions with the trainer.
- Stable internet connection: test it here Recommended band width:800kbps/1.0Mbps (up/down) for high quality video
- Camera and microphone activated
- Use of headset
- Calm environment
- Any of the following browsers: Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Opera, Firefox
Questions? Please contact the GLOBALG.A.P. Academy
By registering for workshop you agree with the GLOBALG.A.P. Terms and Conditions
for Workshop and Trainings.