Ideal for all those interested in understanding how the GLOBALG.A.P. group and multisite certification system works to apply safe and responsible practices on the farm. Fee:
EUR 300/ $390. Taxes not includedDate:
15-16 June 2021 Starting time:
9 am Nairobi Time (UTC+3) Check your local time hereDuration:
In-course modules: 12 hours. Self-paced modules: 1 hourLanguage:
Mahinda Wahome, Technical Key Account Manager Ethiopia, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda.
Mahinda is the GLOBALG.A.P.'s technical expert and trainer for the Eastern Africa Region. He joined GLOBALG.A.P. in June 2018 to support the region’s Farm Assurers, Certification Bodies, Producers and other stakeholders. He has been in the horticultural sector serving at various capacities for over 20 years.
As an expert in Good Agricultural Practices, he assists producers in the certification of agricultural products in Africa ensuring they comply with the market requirements. He holds a Bsc. Agriculture degree from the University of Nairobi. Mahinda is qualified in Quality Management Systems Lead Auditor certification, Crop Protection, Integrated Crop Management, and Environmental Management.
Who should participate?:
- Ideal for anyone interested in understanding how the GLOBALG.A.P. group and multisite certification system works to apply safe and responsible practices on the farm
- Staff responsible for implementing QMS for Option 1 multisite producers
- Staff responsible for implementing QMS for Option 2 producer groups.
++Please note, that this is not a GLOBALG.A.P. Certification Body Training. For Certification Body trainings please register here
- You will understand the requirements for setting up a QMS (Quality Management System)
- You will understand the training requirements for internal inspectors who are in charge of farm inspections and the assessment process
- You will understand how to conduct a QMS audit and complete the follow-up report
- This is an online face-to-face workshop with a trainer including many interactive activities and
group work with other course participants. The workshop fee includes a certificate of attendance. Presentations and standard documents will be shared on this platform some days before the training starts
- The maximum number of participants is 15. Acceptance is based on first-come-first-serve basis. You will receive a confirmation e-mail upon payment
If you wish to receive your invoice in US $, please contact us. To register using Paypal, click get this course button on the left. In case you prefer a payment method other than paypal, register using this form.
- Use of the platform Zoom or Microsoft Teams to connect to the live sessions with the trainer.
- Stable internet connection: test it here Recommended band width:800kbps/1.0Mbps (up/down) for high quality video
- Camera and microphone activated
- Use of headset
- Calm environment
- Any of the following browsers: Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Opera, Firefox
Questions? Please contact the GLOBALG.A.P. Academy
By registering for workshop you agree with the GLOBALG.A.P. Terms and Conditions
for Workshop and Trainings.